Ludwigstr. 28, front building
+49 (0) 89 / 2180 - 6390
Fax: +49 (0) 89 / 2180 - 13541
- Assistant Professor tenure track at the Institute of Information Systems, University Bern/Switzerland (December 2016-today)
- Habilitation at LMU München (2017) on „Digitization in the Small: Configuration and Effects of Internet Services for Consumers"
- Assistant Professor at the Institute for Information Systems and New Media (June 2013-today)
- Scientific/Teaching Assistant and Doctoral Candidate at the Institute for Information Systems and New Media (August 2009-May 2013)
- Doctorate degree, dissertation on "A Consumer-Centric Approach to Determining the Value of Intermediaries in Electronic Markets", LMU München, with distinction (2013)
- Master of Business Research (MBR), postgraduate degree, LMU München, with distinction (2011)
- M.Sc. in Management/M.Sc. in International Business (European Master in Management), LMU München/EM Lyon/Aston Business School (2009)
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, University of Colorado at Boulder, USA (2007)
- Studies in Information Systems at TU Darmstadt, Germany (2003-2007)
- Electronic Markets Reviewer of the Year Award 2016
- Dissertation Award of the LMU Management Alumni (2013)
- Scholarship of the Foundation of German Business ("Stiftung der Deutschen Wirtschaft") (2004-2009)
- EM Lyon Business School, Department of Economics, Finance and Business Administration (2014-2016)
- SMU School of Information Systems, Singapore Management University (2014)
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Operations and Information Management Department (2011)
Memberships in Scientific Associations:
- Association for Information Systems (AIS)
- German Academic Association for Business Research (VHB)
- German Informatics Society (Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI))
- Wissenschaftliche Kommission Wirtschaftsinformatik (WKWI)
- Editorial Board MISQ Executive Special Issue "Digital Business Transformation"
- ECIS 2017: Associate Editor "Business Models in a Digitized World"
- WI 2017: Associate Editor "Nutzerzentrierte Informationssysteme"
- Pre-ICIS Workshop on the Digitization of the Individual (2016), Track Chair
- ECIS 2016: Associate Editor "Business Models in a Digitized World" and "Digital Media at the Intersection between Information Technology and Media Management"
- MKWI 2016: Track Chair "Digitalisierung und Privacy"
- ICIS 2015: Associate Editor "E-Business and E-Government"
- Conference "Forum Privatheit - Die Zukunft der informationellen Selbstbestimmung", Nov. 2015, Berlin: Program Committee
- Reviewer for various journals, e.g. BISE, ECRA, EJIS, EM, IJEC, ISeB, JBE, ZfbF
- Reviewer for various conferences, e.g. ICIS, ECIS, AMCIS, HICSS
- Freelance consultant and owner of an IT service
- SAP Australia Pty. Ltd., Sydney
- ICO Innovative Computer GmbH
- Student research assistant at the Institute for Information Systems and New Media
Research Projects and Cooperations
- Forum Privatheit - Selbstbestimmtes Leben in der digitalen Welt (supported by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research)
- Privacy and Digital Health Technologies (supported by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research)
- Mobiles Internet der Zukunft (supported by the Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Media, Energy and Technology)
- Advanced Topics in Information Systems (seminar, bachelor)
- Content Management Systeme (seminar, bachelor)
- Corporate Development in High Tech Companies (seminar, master)
- Digital Life (seminar, master)
- Digital Media & Business (tutorial, bachelor)
- Digital Products & Services (lecture, master)
- Digitale Unternehmung (lecture, bachelor)
- Empirische Studien zu Neue Medien (seminar, bachelor)
- Forschungsmethoden der Wirtschaftsinformatik (seminar, PhD)
- Management of Information Systems (lecture, master)
- New Products: From Ideas to Markets (lecture, master)
- Schlüsselqualifikationen (tutorial, bachelor)
- Wertschöpfungsstrukturen und IT (seminar, bachelor)
- Wirtschaftsinformatik (lecture, bachelor)